Dignified Choice® - Classic life insurance plans offer an uncomplicated way to provide for your final expense needs. Eligibility is determined by your answers on the application. A simple telephone interview is required for full benefit policies.
Dignified Choice® Guarantees:
- Premium Guarantee. Your premiums will never increase, regardless of your age or health.
- Death Benefit Guarantee. Your death benefit will never decrease.
- Guaranteed Cash Values. Your policy will build cash values that may be borrowed against.
- Guaranteed Non-Cancellable. Your policy will never be cancelled, as long as application questions are answered accurately and premium payments are kept current.
The following riders are available:
- The Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (Limited Life Expectancy Rider in PA) allows for an early payment of 50% of the death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal condition and life expectancy of 12 months or less (24 months where required). Receipt of accelerated benefit may affect eligibility for public assistance programs and may be taxable.
- The Accidental Death Benefit Rider doubles the benefit for accidental death.
- The Children's Term Rider provides level term insurance on the insured's children.
- The Nursing Home Waiver of Premium Rider waives premiums if the insured is confined to a qualified nursing home for more than 90 days.
- The Waiver of Premium Due to Disability Rider waives premiums after six months of total disability of the insured.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
This describes Policy/Rider Form Nos. 1F143, 1F144, 1F143-CL, 1F144-CL, 1HA06, 1HA06-CL, 1HC11, 1HC11-CL, 1HC12, 1HC12-CL, 1HF09, 1HF09-CL, 1HF10, 1HF10-CL, 1H417 and 1HF417-CL or state variation. Product specifications and availability may vary by state.