Dignified Choice® - Classic life insurance plans offer an uncomplicated way to provide for your final expense needs. Eligibility is determined by your answers on the application. A simple telephone interview is required for full benefit policies.
Dignified Choice® Guarantees:
- Premium Guarantee. Your premiums will never increase, regardless of your age or health.
- Death Benefit Guarantee. Your death benefit will never decrease.
- Guaranteed Cash Values. Your policy will build cash values that may be borrowed against.
- Guaranteed Non-Cancellable. Your policy will never be cancelled, as long as application questions are answered accurately and premium payments are kept current.
The following riders are available:
- The Accelerated Death Benefit Rider allows for an early payment of 50% of the death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal condition and life expectancy of 12 months or less. Receipt of accelerated benefit may affect eligibility for public assistance programs and may be taxable.
- The Accidental Death Benefit Rider doubles the benefit for accidental death.
- The Children's Term Rider provides level term insurance on the insured's children, grandchildren or great grandchildren.
- The Nursing Home Waiver of Premium Rider waives premiums if the insured is confined to a qualified nursing home for more than 90 days.
- The Waiver of Premium Due to Disability Rider waives premiums after six months of total disability of the insured.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
This describes Policy/Rider Form Nos. 1F154, 1F154-CL, 1F155, 1F155-CL, 1H870, 1H870-CL, 1H864, 1H864-CL, 1H865, 1H865-CL, 1H855, 1H855-CL, 1H871, 1H871-CL, 1HC12 and 1HC12-CLor state variation. Product specifications and availability may vary by state.