Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Imaging: Receive or access & retrieve all incoming mail. Sort, identify, barcode, scan, and quality control of all paper to images.
Workflow: Index and commit all documents to production. Account for any incoming checks with documents.
Switchboard Coverage: Provide primary backup for the switchboard as needed. Responsible for covering all breaks, lunches, and time off for the receptionist. Answer incoming phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate extension in a friendly, respectful manner.
- HS graduate.
- Standard Word & Excel skills required
- Typing accuracy at a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize
- Good oral communication skills
- 2 years life insurance industry experience
- Working knowledge of Imaging & Workflow procedures
Drug Free Workplace