Flagship is participating whole life insurance with high guaranteed cash values, coverage to age 121, and level premiums payable to age 90. Flagship is available with face amounts of $100,000 and up. The following riders are available:
- The Accelerated Death Benefit Rider allows the policyowner to elect to receive a 50% advance on the base policy death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal condition and a life expectancy of 12 months or less (24 months in states where required). Receipt of the accelerated death benefit may affect eligibility for public assistance programs and may be taxable.
- The Accidental Death Benefit Rider provides additional coverage for accidental death.
- The Children's Term Insurance Rider provides level term insurance on all eligible children to age 25, including natural born children, stepchildren and legally adopted children of the insured. Children becoming eligible after the rider is issued are automatically covered as long as they are within the issuable ages.
- The Ten Year Renewable Level Term Rider provides the primary insured with additional level term insurance to age 70.
- The Other Insured Ten Year Renewable Level Term Rider provides level term coverage to age 70 for up to three additional applicants.
- The Single Premium Paid-Up Additions Rider provides a traditional death benefit and guaranteed cash values.
- The Increasing Death Benefit Paid-Up Additions Rider provides a traditional death benefit and guaranteed cash values. The death benefit increases each year while premiums are being paid. If premiums stop, the rider converts to a paid-up rider with a level death benefit.
- The Waiver of Premium Rider waives premiums if the insured is totally disabled for six months or more.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
This describes Policy/Rider Form Nos. 1F149, 1F149-CL, 1H810A, 1H810-CL, 1H811, 1H811-CL, 1H122, 1H812-CL, 1H813, 1H813-CL, 1H814, 1H814-CL, 1H815, 1H815-CL, 1H816A, 1H816-CL, 1H817 and 1H817-CL or state variation. Product specifications and availability may vary by state.