Columbian's Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance is designed for people who who find it difficult to purchase life insurance due to the underwriting requirements associated with many policies. We know how important it is for you to protect your family, especially if you have health concerns. With Guaranteed Issue Whole Life, you won't need to spend your time answering difficult health questions or getting a medical exam. Your policy will be issued quickly and easily, and then you can get on with life, knowing that your loved ones are protected.
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Features:
- Issue Ages 25 - 80 (50 - 75 in New York)
- Issue Amounts:
- Ages 25 - 44 $5,000 - $10,000
- Ages 45 - 80 $2,500 - $25,000
- No health questions
- Guaranteed rates
- Lifetime coverage (as long as premiums are paid)
- Return of premiums plus 6% interest for non-accidental death within the first three years
- Full death benefit for death occurring after the third year
- Full death benefit for accidental death occurring in any year
This policy is not intended for individuals who are terminally ill, abuse intravenous drugs, or are confined to an assisted living facility, hospital, hospice, clinic, nursing home or convalescent home.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
This describes Policy Form Nos. 2F401 and 2F401-CL or state variation. Policy specifications and availability may vary by state.